Dhanabhon Subha-asavabhokin (ธนภณ ศุภอัศวโภคิน)
I’m Tom. I’m the CTO and co-founder of BrainiFit, a company based in Bangkok, Thailand. I have a military background and have undergone various training courses and programs related to artillery and territorial defense in the Royal Thai Army.
My interactive website click!
- 105th Artillery Battalion, 5th Field Artillery Regiment (May 2023)
- Completed the Royal Thai Army Artillery training course, which lasted for 9 days. The training took place at Fort Wachirawut in the Nakhon Si Thammarat province.
- Reserve Affairs School (August 2022)
- Completed the 30-day Platoon Commander Training Course of the Royal Thai Army Artillery Corps. This training led to a promotion from Acting Second Lieutenant to Acting First Lieutenant.
- Territorial Defense School (Mar 2012)
- Completed the grade 5 commissioned as Acting Second Lieutenant.
Main Technical Skills
- Operating systems: macOS, Linux, Windows
- Hardware: Microcontrollers (AVR, ESP32/ESP8266), PCB design (Basic), Embedded systems
- Desktop application development (C#, C++, Python)
- Cross-platform mobile application development (Flutter)
- Back-end web service development (NodeJS, Go, Flask, FastAPI)
- Databases: RDMS (MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite, PostgreSQL, Etc.), NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis)
- DevOps: Docker, Git
- Introduction to Generative AI (July 8, 2023)
- Foundations of Cybersecurity (July 8, 2023)
- Intro to Machine Learning (October 7, 2022)
- Python (August 15, 2021)
- Getting Started with AI on Jetson Nano (August 11, 2021)
NVIDIA Deep Learning Institute
Open Source Projects
- Flutter Plugin: Thai ID Card Numbers
- C#: Thai National ID Format Validator Library for .NET
- Arduino Library (C++): TomIBT H-Bridge (BTS7960) Motor Driver Board Library
- Arduino Library (C++): TomStick is an Arduino library for controlling the axes of the joystick.
- Help improve the WiFi Map application translation in the Thai language.